Reynolds Municipal Court sessions are conducted on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 10:00 a.m., with the exception of City Holidays. Location of the Reynolds Municipal Court is at The Armory at 88 W. William Wainwright St.
Along with normal court rules, posted CDC guidelines are expected to be followed, which includes but is not limited to:
- Only the defendant on the citation is allowed in court; the exception will be defendants under age 21 (can bring one parent/guardian).
- No children allowed. If a defendant has a childcare issue, they can call and get a one-time courtesy continuance.
- Defendants over 60 years old who are not comfortable with coming to court can call and get a one-time courtesy continuance.
- All parties will be required to wear a mask to attend court.
- All parties should arrive in time for a brief prescreen/health screen to be completed.
Contact:Clerk of Court, Katrina Pike
3 E. William Wainwright St.
Reynolds, GA 31076
Phone- 478-847-3435 ext. 3
Fax - 478-847-3436
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (for points reduction information please go to the bottom of this page)
Methods of Payment
- Cash (in person at City Hall)
- Money order
- Cashier's check
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS (*Money must be received by court day, we do not give credit for day mailed.)
- Online at www.ezcourtpay.com or call 1-800-262-0128; a fee is charged, so you‘ll need to call and ask them how much, as the fee is a percentage of the ticket.
Money orders and cashier's checks must be made payable to the City of Reynolds and mailed to P.O. Box 386, Reynolds, GA 31076. PLEASE INCLUDE CITATION #. (Overnight packages need to be sent to 3 E. William Wainwright St., Reynolds, GA 31076.)
Citations not paid before the Court date and failure to appear in court will result in an additional $150.00 contempt of court fee added to the fine. A bench warrant may be issued, and driver's license suspended.